Bedroom is your personal place at home and you want it to look as good and comfortable as possible. From its structure to paint and flooring, everything you chose with great care and consideration and same does apply when it comes to choosing its interior.
What kind of furniture a bedroom usually has? Other than bed, a bedroom is usually decorated with a dressing table, a built-in cupboard and tables alongside the tables. You can have a little addition of more furniture. The way you arrange the furniture, is the most important thing, if poorly organized, even a few items can create a messed up look; whereas the proper arrangement gives your room a spacious as well as stylish look. For a best furniture layout in your bedroom, you can hire the services of an interior designer in Pakistan.
- The main furniture in your bedroom is certainly the ‘bed’; therefore, you need to place it before any other item and then place the rest of the things around it as suitable.
- If the room is in square in shape, you can place the bed perpendicular to the wall that is opposite to the door. However, you also need to keep in view that the window of the room should come on one side. Always keep in mind that there is no hard and fast rule for a particular layout, you can go for any arrangement of your choice as long as it maintains a good interior.
- Put the side tables along the bed, the better option is to place these tables by leaving no space between so that you could easily switch off the lamp or pick up an item while lying on bed.
- Dressing table is better to be placed on right side of the bed.
- If you like to have a two or three-seater sofa, then better place it alongside the window in a way that it may not block the air and light passage.
- If your bedroom is large enough then you can make it more luxurious. You can divide it by having a cupboard that serves the dual purpose – the storage space for cloths and other items and also serves as a separating wall between the bedroom areas. On the other side you can place an LED on the wall. You can even watch TV here, if you are not willing to sit in the TV lounge anymore.
Be it a smaller bedroom or a large one, for furniture layout and other interior designing work, you need to hire an interior designer in Lahore, as being a professional can design your resting area in the best possible way.